Possibilities are close to limitless when you visit the Gold Coast. There are just too many things you can do.
If, on a whim, you decide to try some water activities, there are a lot to choose from on the Gold Coast like:
• Surfers Paradise Foreshore and Nobby’s Beach, among other beaches, for swimming and surfing
• Jetboat Extreme for jet boating
• SeaWorld Whale Watching for a sight of the whales
• Whales in Paradise for an intimate encounter with the whales
• Bluewater Cruises for a relaxing cruise around Gold Coast waters
If you want to go educational and discover more about Gold Coast’s culture and history, there are places like:
• Pimpama and Ormeau War Memorial
• Hinze Dam
• OReillys Canungra Valley Vineyards
• Tallebudgera Creek
Then for your relaxation, there are the likes of:
• Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
• Ripple Mt Tamborine Massage Day Spa and Beauty
For the athletic in you, there are:
• TreeTop Challenge
• Slideways – Go Karting Gold Coast
• Jetpack Flyboard Adventures
• Gold Coast Skydive
The shopaholics have a lot to choose from, too, like:
• Robina Town Centre
• Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
• Broadbeach Art and Craft Markets
• Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre
• Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre
And a whole lot more all packed in to this beautiful place.
With everything you can do on the Gold Coast, it’s easy to fall in love with it and dream of it as your new home. If you’re lucky enough to be staying here for week or so, it is important that you get the accommodation apartments Gold Coast that’s cosy but reasonable enough to sustain your long stay.
You can choose to stay at Raffles Royale in Surfers Paradise. Our units are all fully self contained with the basic things you need: lounge, kitchen and laundry facilities, Wifi, Foxtel TV, and a comfortable bed to sleep tight in. We also have a heated outdoor pool, spa, hot tub, and Jacuzzi, vending machines, and barbecue area. It’s like you’re on your own home, only better. All that at a very budget-friendly rate.
For bookings to our affordable Surfers Paradise accommodation, please visit http://rafflesroyale.etourism.net.au/.
Image Source : spaQ